5 Facts About Bail Bonds
Arrests happen in Allentown day and night. People usually go to jail and call a bail bondsman to bond them out. If you are the unfortunate recipient of an arrest, be sure to use bail bonds Allentown PA to regain your freedom. Take a look below to learn five important bail bonds facts and make the call in the time of need.
1. Property Bonds Available: In the event that you are without the full amount of the bond, man agencies offer property bonds. Contact the bonding agency of your choice to learn more about property bonds and how they work.
2. Discounted Bonds: People use bondsman services due to the reduction in bonding amount. Pay the fee directly to the court in the full amount or pay a bondsman just 10% of the original bond amount.
3. Day & Night: Bondsmen service never closes. Arrests happen even in the middle of the night and on holidays. You can always get a dependable bondsman to bail you out of jail no matter what the time on the clock.
4. Any Criminal Charge: Bondsman bond out individuals regardless of the criminal charge. They may decline bond for a person with a Failure to Appear (FTA) charge or who has a history of FTA.
5. Appear in Court: Signing a bail bond is an agreement that you will appear in court on the specified court date. Failure to appear in court on this date and time results in revocation of the bond and you’ll be back in jail on a bench warrant in no time.
Bail bondsman makes it possible to get out of jail after an arrest. It is easier than dealing with the courts and a service available 365 days per year. Although there is so much more you should know about a bondsman, the information above is a good place to start.